Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully before using the online store on the infiniteboat.com website. By using the online store, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. By loading any page of the Store with embedded hyperlinks in it, as well as in the other pages of infiniteboat.com or by using or paying for products offered by the Store, the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
- Identification and contact details
- The electronic store is owned by IB Innovation Ltd, city of Sofia, with headquarters and address of management: city of Sofia, g.k. Lyulin 9, bl. 910, entrance C, apartment 64, MALL: Ivan Georgiev, EIK: 206864288. Contact phone: +359896658632, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Address for exercising the activity: Sofia, g.k. Lyulin 9, bl. 910, entrance In, app. 64.
- Change in prices of goods
- The products in the Store are limited only to the specified conditions. IB Innovation Ltd has the right at any time and without warning to make changes to the published products and prices, and all such changes and additions become effective from the moment they are published on the website of the infiniteboat.com online store. IB Innovation Ltd has the right to change prices at any time without prior notice to users. The user is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of the order. In the event of a price reduction, the reduced prices will be announced on the site.
- The information provided by the user
- In order to purchase products from the Store, the User provides personal information. This information is protected by the Personal Data Protection Act. The store uses personal information in order to improve the services it offers. The information sent by the User is used only to fulfill the order. This information is NOT PROVIDED to third parties. In case of technical errors made by the User in the information provided by him when placing the order, the Store has the right to refuse the execution of the order without owing compensation to the user. In case of sums paid by the user for a certain order/s, which for the above reasons cannot be fulfilled, the Store undertakes to refund them.
- Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
- Information for users according to Art. 47, para. 1 PPE:
- The main characteristics of the products are described in the website for the presentation of the respective product.
- The supplier of the goods ordered from this online store is IB Innovation Ltd, EIK: 206864288
- Headquarters and address of management of the supplier: Sofia, g.k. Lyulin 9, bl. 910, entrance In, app. 64.
- Contact phone number – +359896658632
- The address of the place of business activity is: Sofia, g.k. Lyulin 9, bl. 910, entrance In, app. 64.
- All prices indicated in the Store are for a piece or for a certain quantity of Goods, indicated in Bulgarian leva, including value added tax and all additional taxes and fees.
- The final price of the goods is written on the presentation page of the relevant product, right next to the name of the goods. The value of the transport costs for delivery is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the goods. It is specified separately in the order and is added to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price.
- The delivery of the ordered goods on the territory of Bulgaria takes place within 1 to 5 working days, for orders placed before 12:00. If the order is placed after this time, the next working day is taken as the beginning of the term. The deadline for the delivery of goods made to the order of the user or in accordance with his individual requirements is determined by the Merchant additionally, of which he notifies the User. The trader determines this term according to the specifics of the order made by the user. To place an order, the user must fill in the required data in the indicated places. Delivery to Bulgaria is carried out by the courier company "Спиди" according to its price conditions. Users of the e-shop whose delivery addresses are outside the European Union shall additionally pay all duties, taxes and charges due for the respective countries. These charges are not included in the shipping price and vary from country to country.
Payment in cash on delivery - cash on delivery
- The order is paid upon delivery by the courier company "Спиди". Upon delivery of the goods, the user pays the due amount to the courier.
- In order to use Pay and PayPal, registration in the respective system is required. After the Merchant receives information about the received payment, the execution of the order starts. Delivery times start from receipt of payment.
- The goods are sent by courier after the payment is received on the Merchant's account: IBAN BG61FINV91501017607695 / BIC / SWIFT: FINVBGSF
- The user has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract without giving reasons. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days from the date of delivery, which means the date on which the User or a third party indicated by him (other than the courier) accepts and physically takes possession of the product. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the User must notify IB Innovation Ltd indicating the name and address for correspondence and, if available, a telephone number and e-mail address. The user may also complete and submit electronically the standard DOC opt-out form or other unambiguous opt-out application to e-mail: email@example.com. In order to comply with the period for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the User to send his message regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract (14 days from receipt of the goods). In the event that the User withdraws from the contract, IB Innovation Ltd will refund all payments, including delivery costs (except for additional costs related to a delivery method chosen by the User other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Store ). Payments are refunded by bank transfer within the statutory 14-day period. The User expressly declares his consent to refunds being made by bank transfer, regardless of the means of payment used by the User to pay for completed Orders. The refund is not associated with costs for the User.
- All returned Goods must be in the same condition as when delivered and accompanied by the original warranty, in case it was issued by the manufacturer/distributor and all documents with which they were delivered; Goods that have been repaired or damaged, those with damaged or incomplete packaging are not accepted; goods with signs of wear or use, with scratches or with marks of impact; clothing and textiles that have been worn and used, stained or torn, washed or dry-cleaned; In case the delivered Goods were accompanied by a gift, it should also be returned. In the event that more than one identical product has been purchased and the User wishes to return two or more of it, only one of these products can be opened. The rest must be in sealed packaging. The goods that the User wishes to return must be packed appropriately for transport. The user has no right of refusal in relation to goods and circumstances falling within the scope of Art. 57 PPE, including goods made to the order of the user or according to his individual requirements. All direct transport costs for the return of the Goods to the Store's address are entirely at the expense of the User. The User is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of testing them, other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning. Until the return of the Goods by the User to the trader, the risk of accidental loss or damage is borne entirely by the User. In the event that the User takes advantage of his right of refusal and has fulfilled the conditions stated above, the trader undertakes to refund him the Price of the order with the exception of additional costs related to a delivery method chosen by the User other than the cheapest standard shipping method offered by the merchant. The Merchant has the right to delay refunds until the Goods are received back or until evidence is provided that the Goods have been sent back, whichever occurs first. The User shall send to the trader or return the Goods without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the User notified the trader of his withdrawal from the distance contract. The deadline is considered to be met if the User sends or returns the Goods to the trader before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The goods provided through the Electronic Store have a legal guarantee according to the Consumer Protection Act for their compliance with the sales contract, which is expressed in the trader's obligation to be responsible for any lack of conformity of the Goods with the sales contract that exists when the Goods are delivered and manifested up to 2 /two/ years after their delivery, even if he did not know about the discrepancy.
- Upon receipt of the shipment, the user must check the goods in the presence of the courier. Upon receipt of the shipment, you must check the contents of the package for compliance of the goods with the order. If the received goods do not match the ordered ones, IB Innovation Ltd replaces the products at its own expense without additional charges for the User. In case of missing goods found by the User upon receipt of the order, the Store can offer alternative products of the same value. If the User refuses to exchange the products, the Store will refund the corresponding amount. In the event of a problem regarding a purchased product, the User may contact a representative of IB Innovation Ltd at telephone: +359896658632. If a defective product is found, the Store undertakes to replace it with a new one, and the transport and other costs of receiving and returning the goods are at the expense of IB Innovation Ltd. In the case of violations in the appearance of the goods that occurred during transport, the User turns to the courier for a report on a damaged shipment. In the absence of assistance from the courier, the User may contact a representative of IB Innovation Ltd on telephone: +359896658632. The user has the right to a claim for any non-compliance of the Goods with the sales contract, which can be submitted up to 2 /two/ years from the delivery of the goods, but no later than two months from the establishment of the non-compliance with the agreement. Complaints about services can be submitted up to 14 days from the discovery of the non-compliance of the service with the agreed upon. For each claim, the user must attach the documents on which the claim is based: receipt or invoice; protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the goods or services with the agreed; other documents establishing the claim by basis and amount. IB Innovation Ltd brings the Goods into compliance with the sales contract within one month from the date of the complaint by the User. Bringing the Goods into compliance with the sales contract is free of charge for the User. He does not owe costs for shipping the consumer product or for materials and labor related to its repair. The consumer cannot claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the goods when IB Innovation Ltd agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of submitting the claim.
- Users have the option to resolve user disputes using the "Alternative Dispute Resolution" procedure on the territory of the European Union. In the event of a dispute regarding a purchase made online from the FEIA Electronic Store, Users may use the website for out-of-court settlement of the dispute: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=BG
A user within the meaning of § 13, item 1 of the Supplementary Provisions of the ZPA is any natural person who acquires goods or uses services that are not intended for carrying out a commercial or professional activity, and any natural person who, as a party to a contract under PPE and acts outside the scope of its commercial or professional activity.
The store reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and all amendments and additions shall enter into force without the prior consent of the Users.
Changes and additions come into effect automatically from the moment of their publication on the store's website: infiniteboat.com/about/terms-conditions.
The user has the obligation to periodically visit the General Terms and Conditions page in order to familiarize himself with any changes.
These General Terms and Conditions were drawn up and uploaded to the site on 03.09.2023.